AnyTV Free 2.63
AnyTV Free 2.63 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.63 from your computerFDRLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FDRLab, Inc.. More information about the app AnyTV Free 2.63 can be found at http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
. AnyTV Free 2.63 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.63. The program's main executable file is named anyTV.exe and its approximative size is 3.03 MB (3182080 bytes).
AnyTV Free 2.63 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4338952
bytes) on disk.
- anyTV.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
This info is about AnyTV Free 2.63 version 2.63
AnyTV Free 2.63 is a program offered by FDRLab, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase AnyTV Free 2.63 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnyTV Free 2.63 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnyTV Free 2.63 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyTV Free 2.63". If it is installed on your PC the AnyTV Free 2.63 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyTV Free 2.63 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnyTV Free 2.63, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyTV Free 2.63:
- The publisher is: http://www.anyTVplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\AnyTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyTV Free 2.63.
8. After uninstalling AnyTV Free 2.63, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyTV Free 2.63 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyTV Free 2.63 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyTV Free 2.63 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyTV Free 2.63 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyTV Free 2.63 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 16:56:50.057