This page is about AnySend for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall AnySend from your PCCMI Limited
. More information on CMI Limited can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASPackage directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. AnySend's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ASPackage\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called ASPackage.exe and it has a size of 252.38 KB (258436 bytes).
AnySend is composed of the following executables which take 322.49 KB (330234
bytes) on disk:
- ASPackage.exe (252.38 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (70.12 KB)
This info is about AnySend version 220.127.116.11
only. For more AnySend versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall AnySend you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
AnySend is a program offered by CMI Limited. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove AnySend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AnySend from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnySend or simply click the Search field and type in "AnySend". If it is installed on your PC the AnySend app will be found automatically. When you select AnySend in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnySend, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnySend.
8. After removing AnySend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnySend which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnySend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnySend by CMI Limited from your PC, we are not saying that AnySend by CMI Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnySend in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:41:25.000