AnyReader 3.10 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AnyReader 3.10 from your PCMohamedKhaled
. More info about MohamedKhaled can be found here
. You can see more info related to AnyReader 3.10 at http://www.company.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. AnyReader 3.10's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 381.50 KB (390656 bytes).
AnyReader 3.10 contains of the executables below. They take 4.13 MB (4335608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (120.05 KB)
- AnyReader.exe (2.09 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AnyReader 3.10 version 3.10
AnyReader 3.10 is a program by the software company MohamedKhaled. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase AnyReader 3.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnyReader 3.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AnyReader 3.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyReader 3.10". If it is installed on your PC the AnyReader 3.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnyReader 3.10 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnyReader 3.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyReader 3.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Essential Data Tools\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyReader 3.10.
8. After uninstalling AnyReader 3.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyReader 3.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyReader 3.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyReader 3.10 by MohamedKhaled from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyReader 3.10 by MohamedKhaled is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyReader 3.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:31:40.467