AnyReader 1.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 from your systemRegall, LLC.
. More information about Regall, LLC. can be read here
. Detailed information about AnyReader 1.9 can be seen at http://www.anyreader.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AnyReader 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe. AnyReader 1.9's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2129920 bytes) and its name is AnyReader.exe.
AnyReader 1.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2227086
bytes) on disk.
- AnyReader.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (94.89 KB)
The current page applies to AnyReader 1.9 version 1.9
AnyReader 1.9 is an application offered by the software company Regall, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyReader 1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyReader 1.9". If it exists on your system the AnyReader 1.9 application will be found very quickly. After you click AnyReader 1.9 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyReader 1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyReader 1.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anyreader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyReader 1.9.
8. After uninstalling AnyReader 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyReader 1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyReader 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyReader 1.9 by Regall, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyReader 1.9 by Regall, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyReader 1.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-16 14:24:40.930