AnyReader 1.9 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 from your systemRegall, LLC.
. More information about Regall, LLC. can be read here
. Detailed information about AnyReader 1.9 can be seen at http://www.anyreader.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for AnyReader 1.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe. AnyReader 1.9's main file takes about 2.03 MB (2129920 bytes) and its name is AnyReader.exe.
AnyReader 1.9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2227086
bytes) on disk.
- AnyReader.exe (2.03 MB)
- uninst.exe (94.89 KB)
The current page applies to AnyReader 1.9 version 1.9
AnyReader 1.9 is an application offered by the software company Regall, LLC.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyReader 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyReader 1.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyReader 1.9". The AnyReader 1.9 program will be found very quickly. When you select AnyReader 1.9 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnyReader 1.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyReader 1.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.anyreader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyReader\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyReader 1.9.
8. After uninstalling AnyReader 1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyReader 1.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyReader 1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyReader 1.9 by Regall, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyReader 1.9 by Regall, LLC. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyReader 1.9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-16 14:24:40.930