AnyProtect Scanner is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyProtect Scanner from your computerCMI Limited
. You can read more on CMI Limited or check for application updates here
. Usually the AnyProtect Scanner program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyProtectScanner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing AnyProtect Scanner is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyProtectScanner\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 90.54 KB (92717 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
AnyProtect Scanner contains of the executables below. They take 90.54 KB (92717
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AnyProtect Scanner.
AnyProtect Scanner is a program released by CMI Limited. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove AnyProtect Scanner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyProtect Scanner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyProtect Scanner or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyProtect Scanner". The AnyProtect Scanner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnyProtect Scanner in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyProtect Scanner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyProtect Scanner.
8. After removing AnyProtect Scanner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyProtect Scanner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyProtect Scanner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyProtect Scanner by CMI Limited from your computer, we are not saying that AnyProtect Scanner by CMI Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyProtect Scanner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-18 00:33:32.870