AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 from your computerAnyPic Soft
. Further information on AnyPic Soft can be seen here
. More information about the app AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 can be found at http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.80 MB (7135232 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnyPicImageResizerPro.exe.
The executable files below are part of AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9. They take about 7.99 MB (8381503
bytes) on disk.
- AnyPicImageResizerPro.exe (6.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This web page is about AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 version 1.2.9
AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 is an application marketed by the software company AnyPic Soft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9". The AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.batchimageconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnyPic Image Resizer Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9.
8. After uninstalling AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 by AnyPic Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 by AnyPic Soft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyPic Image Resizer Pro 1.2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 06:22:17.380