AnyMedia Player 3.3.9
AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 from your systemcyan soft ltd
. Go over here
where you can get more info on cyan soft ltd. You can get more details related to AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 at http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
. AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AnyMediaPlayer.exe and occupies 2.89 MB (3030016 bytes).
AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.13 MB (23203793
bytes) on disk.
- AnyMediaPlayer.exe (2.89 MB)
- PRender.exe (14.45 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.9
of AnyMedia Player 3.3.9.
AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 is a program by the software company cyan soft ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyMedia Player 3.3.9". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AnyMedia Player 3.3.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyMedia Player 3.3.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.9.
8. After uninstalling AnyMedia Player 3.3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 by cyan soft ltd from your computer, we are not saying that AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 by cyan soft ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:23:34.073