AnyMedia Player 3.3.8
This page contains detailed information on how to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 from your computerAvonium
. You can find out more on Avonium or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 at http://www.tuneconvert.com/anymedia_player.php
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AnyMediaPlayer.exe is the AnyMedia Player 3.3.8's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.39 MB (2505728 bytes) on disk.
AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 contains of the executables below. They take 21.31 MB (22342609
bytes) on disk.
- AnyMediaPlayer.exe (2.39 MB)
- PRender.exe (14.45 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.8
of AnyMedia Player 3.3.8.
AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 is a program offered by the software company Avonium. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyMedia Player 3.3.8". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnyMedia Player 3.3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyMedia Player 3.3.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tuneconvert.com/anymedia_player.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.8.
8. After removing AnyMedia Player 3.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 by Avonium from your PC, we are not saying that AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 by Avonium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:27:47.817