AnyMedia Player 3.3.6
You can find on this page details on how to remove AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 from your systemRamka Ltd.
. You can read more on Ramka Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
to get more info about AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 on Ramka Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe. AnyMediaPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.42 MB (2533376 bytes) on disk.
AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.32 MB (22358993
bytes) on disk.
- AnyMediaPlayer.exe (2.42 MB)
- PRender.exe (14.45 MB)
- SupportWizard.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.49 MB)
This data is about AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 version 3.3.6
AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 is a program offered by Ramka Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyMedia Player 3.3.6". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AnyMedia Player 3.3.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyMedia Player 3.3.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soundtaxi.info/anymedia_player.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMedia Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.6.
8. After uninstalling AnyMedia Player 3.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 by Ramka Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 by Ramka Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyMedia Player 3.3.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 08:53:31.840