AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18
This page is about AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 from your PCAnyMP4 Studio
. Open here
where you can find out more on AnyMP4 Studio. Usually the AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Screen Recorder directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Screen Recorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18. The application's main executable file occupies 434.12 KB (444536 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnyMP4 Screen Recorder.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18. They take about 14.42 MB (15118032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (165.62 KB)
- AnyMP4 Screen Recorder.exe (434.12 KB)
- Feedback.exe (41.62 KB)
- mux.exe (11.07 MB)
- Patch.exe (638.00 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (238.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.18
of AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18.
AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 is an application marketed by the software company AnyMP4 Studio. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18". If it exists on your system the AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18.
8. After removing AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 by AnyMP4 Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 by AnyMP4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.2.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 07:40:02.850