AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22
This page is about AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 from your computerAnyMP4 Studio
. More info about AnyMP4 Studio can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Screen Recorder directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Screen Recorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22. The program's main executable file is labeled AnyMP4 Screen Recorder.exe and occupies 432.27 KB (442640 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22. They occupy about 2.71 MB (2841936
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (165.27 KB)
- AnyMP4 Screen Recorder.exe (432.27 KB)
- Feedback.exe (35.27 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (234.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.86 MB)
This data is about AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 version 1.1.22
AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 is an application released by AnyMP4 Studio. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22". If it is installed on your PC the AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22.
8. After uninstalling AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 by AnyMP4 Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 by AnyMP4 Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyMP4 Screen Recorder 1.1.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 01:11:11.983