AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70
AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 from your PCAnyMP4 Studio
. Open here
for more information on AnyMP4 Studio. Usually the AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 425.23 KB (435432 bytes) on disk and is titled AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executables below are part of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70. They occupy an average of 2.30 MB (2410168
bytes) on disk.
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player.exe (425.23 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (38.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.85 MB)
This info is about AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 version 6.1.70
AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 is a program released by AnyMP4 Studio. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70". The AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70.
8. After removing AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 by AnyMP4 Studio from your PC, we are not saying that AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 by AnyMP4 Studio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player 6.1.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:28:32.493