AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player
You can find below details on how to remove AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player from your computerAnyMP4 Studio
. More information on AnyMP4 Studio can be found here
. More information about the program AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player can be found at https://www.anymp4.com/blu-ray-player
. AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player.exe and it has a size of 430.48 KB (440816 bytes).
AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.05 MB (1104848
bytes) on disk.
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player.exe (430.48 KB)
- assoSettings.exe (21.98 KB)
- splashScreen.exe (232.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.16
of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player. You can find below info on other application versions of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player:
AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is an application offered by AnyMP4 Studio. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. After you click AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: https://www.anymp4.com/blu-ray-player
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyMP4 Studio\AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player by AnyMP4 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player by AnyMP4 Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyMP4 Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 19:05:56.440