This web page is about AnyDesk ECS for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AnyDesk ECS from your PCphilandro Software GmbH
. More info about philandro Software GmbH can be seen here
. AnyDesk ECS is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk-ed942def folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall AnyDesk ECS by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AnyDesk-ed942def\AnyDesk-ed942def.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AnyDesk-ed942def.exe is the AnyDesk ECS's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.74 MB (1821024 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in AnyDesk ECS. They occupy 1.74 MB (1821024
bytes) on disk.
- AnyDesk-ed942def.exe (1.74 MB)
The current web page applies to AnyDesk ECS version 9423.7.0
AnyDesk ECS is an application released by the software company philandro Software GmbH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AnyDesk ECS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AnyDesk ECS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyDesk ECS or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDesk ECS". The AnyDesk ECS application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AnyDesk ECS in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyDesk ECS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyDesk ECS.
8. After removing AnyDesk ECS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDesk ECS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDesk ECS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDesk ECS by philandro Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that AnyDesk ECS by philandro Software GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnyDesk ECS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 14:05:25.107