AnyDVDProtectionDatabase is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AnyDVDProtectionDatabase from your PCRedFox
. You can find out more on RedFox or check for application updates here
. More details about the program AnyDVDProtectionDatabase can be found at http://www.redfox.bz/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVDProtectionDatabase directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. AnyDVDProtectionDatabase's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVDProtectionDatabase\AnyDVDProtectionDatabase-uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 83.53 KB (85531 bytes) on disk and is called AnyDVDProtectionDatabase-uninst.exe.
AnyDVDProtectionDatabase is composed of the following executables which occupy 83.53 KB (85531
bytes) on disk:
- AnyDVDProtectionDatabase-uninst.exe (83.53 KB)
The current page applies to AnyDVDProtectionDatabase version 1.0
AnyDVDProtectionDatabase is a program offered by the software company RedFox. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove AnyDVDProtectionDatabase is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AnyDVDProtectionDatabase from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AnyDVDProtectionDatabase or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVDProtectionDatabase". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDVDProtectionDatabase app will be found very quickly. After you select AnyDVDProtectionDatabase in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyDVDProtectionDatabase, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVDProtectionDatabase:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redfox.bz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVDProtectionDatabase\AnyDVDProtectionDatabase-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDVDProtectionDatabase.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVDProtectionDatabase, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVDProtectionDatabase which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVDProtectionDatabase using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyDVDProtectionDatabase by RedFox from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDVDProtectionDatabase by RedFox is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyDVDProtectionDatabase in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 07:30:14.960