This web page is about AnyDVD for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCRedFox
. More info about RedFox can be seen here
. More data about the app AnyDVD can be found at http://www.redfox.bz/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove AnyDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AnyDVD.exe is the AnyDVD's primary executable file and it occupies circa 190.67 KB (195248 bytes) on disk.
AnyDVD is comprised of the following executables which take 15.25 MB (15989975
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (142.35 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (70.67 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (87.16 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (190.67 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (14.05 MB)
- DevCon.exe (124.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (213.67 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (40.00 KB)
- StopPasskey.exe (82.52 KB)
This info is about AnyDVD version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other AnyDVD versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is an application by RedFox. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AnyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDVD program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnyDVD in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The software company is: http://www.redfox.bz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by RedFox from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDVD by RedFox is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 18:01:27.593