This web page is about AnyDVD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCRedFox
. Take a look here
for more information on RedFox. Further information about AnyDVD can be seen at http://www.redfox.bz/
. AnyDVD is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AnyDVD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called AnyDVD.exe and its approximative size is 189.85 KB (194408 bytes).
AnyDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15350199
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (142.35 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (70.85 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (87.16 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (189.85 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (13.44 MB)
- DevCon.exe (124.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (213.85 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (40.00 KB)
- StopPasskey.exe (82.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AnyDVD. You can find here a few links to other AnyDVD versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is a program released by RedFox. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AnyDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The software company is: http://www.redfox.bz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnyDVD by RedFox from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDVD by RedFox is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 22:17:04.693