You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AnyDVD for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AnyDVD from your computerSlySoft
. You can read more on SlySoft or check for application updates here
. More details about AnyDVD can be found at http://www.slysoft.com/
. AnyDVD is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling AnyDVD is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe" /D="C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. AnyDVD.exe is the AnyDVD's main executable file and it occupies about 106.91 KB (109480 bytes) on disk.
AnyDVD is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.12 MB (9561434
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (72.91 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.56 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (106.91 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (8.52 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.91 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This info is about AnyDVD version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other AnyDVD versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is a program released by SlySoft. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnyDVD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnyDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyDVD in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The software company is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe" /D="C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnyDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:23:27.867