AnyDVD is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemRedFox
. More data about RedFox can be found here
. Click on http://www.redfox.bz/
to get more data about AnyDVD on RedFox's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AnyDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. AnyDVD.exe is the AnyDVD's primary executable file and it takes about 189.85 KB (194408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with AnyDVD. They take about 14.63 MB (15343031
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (142.35 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (70.85 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (87.16 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (189.85 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (13.43 MB)
- DevCon.exe (124.00 KB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (40.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (213.85 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (40.00 KB)
- StopPasskey.exe (82.52 KB)
This data is about AnyDVD version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of AnyDVD:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is a program released by RedFox. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AnyDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it exists on your system the AnyDVD app will be found very quickly. After you click AnyDVD in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AnyDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redfox.bz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnyDVD by RedFox from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDVD by RedFox is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 09:41:39.960