Any to Icon
This web page is about Any to Icon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Any to Icon from your PCAha-Soft
. Further information on Aha-Soft can be seen here
. You can see more info about Any to Icon at http://www.aha-soft.com/anytoicon/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Any to Icon directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Any to Icon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Any to Icon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.02 MB (3167232 bytes) on disk and is titled Any2Icon.exe.
Any to Icon contains of the executables below. They take 3.17 MB (3322880
bytes) on disk.
- Any2Icon.exe (3.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.56
of Any to Icon. You can find below info on other application versions of Any to Icon:
...click to view all...
Any to Icon is an application released by the software company Aha-Soft. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Any to Icon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Any to Icon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Any to Icon or simply click the Search field and type in "Any to Icon". If it is installed on your PC the Any to Icon program will be found automatically. After you select Any to Icon in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Any to Icon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any to Icon:
- The software company is: http://www.aha-soft.com/anytoicon/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Any to Icon\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Any to Icon.
8. After removing Any to Icon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Any to Icon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any to Icon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Any to Icon by Aha-Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Any to Icon by Aha-Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Any to Icon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 17:04:01.243