Any Video Converter 5.5.5
You can find below details on how to remove Any Video Converter 5.5.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.5.5 from your PCAny-Video-Converter.com
. Take a look here
for more info on Any-Video-Converter.com. More details about Any Video Converter 5.5.5 can be seen at http://www.any-video-converter.com/
. Any Video Converter 5.5.5 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Any Video Converter 5.5.5. Any Video Converter 5.5.5's primary file takes about 971.27 KB (994576 bytes) and is called AVCFree.exe.
The executable files below are part of Any Video Converter 5.5.5. They take an average of 97.00 MB (101711101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVCFree.exe (971.27 KB)
- avidump.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (12.14 MB)
- mencoder.exe (15.04 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (400.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (16.43 MB)
- qt-faststart.exe (31.39 KB)
- SendSignal.exe (40.00 KB)
- tsMuxeR.exe (221.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.50 KB)
- VideoConverter.exe (1.62 MB)
- dvdauthor.exe (111.00 KB)
- FlvBind.exe (40.00 KB)
- MP4Box.exe (162.50 KB)
- mp4creator.exe (477.29 KB)
- mpeg2desc.exe (13.50 KB)
- mpeg2enc.exe (241.38 KB)
- mplex.exe (249.45 KB)
- spumux.exe (87.00 KB)
- spuunmux.exe (20.00 KB)
- mencoder.exe (15.56 MB)
- mplayer.exe (18.89 MB)
- genisoimage.exe (758.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Any Video Converter 5.5.5 version 5.5.5
If you are manually uninstalling Any Video Converter 5.5.5 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Any Video Converter 5.5.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter
Additional values that you should delete:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\avc.log
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\dragitem.bmp
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\histroy_v3.db
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\Thumbnails\s2m8..jpg
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\AVCFree.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\AVCFree.exe.FriendlyAppName
Any Video Converter 5.5.5 is an application released by Any-Video-Converter.com. Some people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Any Video Converter 5.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Any Video Converter 5.5.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Any Video Converter 5.5.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Any Video Converter 5.5.5". The Any Video Converter 5.5.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Any Video Converter 5.5.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Any Video Converter 5.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Video Converter 5.5.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.any-video-converter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Any Video Converter 5.5.5.
8. After removing Any Video Converter 5.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Video Converter 5.5.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Any Video Converter 5.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Any Video Converter 5.5.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com from your computer, we are not saying that Any Video Converter 5.5.5 by Any-Video-Converter.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Any Video Converter 5.5.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:25:06.877