Any Flv Player 2.4.1
Any Flv Player 2.4.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Any Flv Player 2.4.1 from your systemany-flv-player.com
. More information about any-flv-player.com can be found here
. Further information about Any Flv Player 2.4.1 can be seen at http://www.any-flv-player.com/
. Any Flv Player 2.4.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Any Flv Player folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Any Flv Player 2.4.1 is C:\Program Files\Any Flv Player\unins000.exe. FlvPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.00 MB (10481780 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Any Flv Player 2.4.1. They occupy 42.54 MB (44604365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AFPVideoConverter.exe (1.31 MB)
- avidump.exe (64.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (4.73 MB)
- FlvPlayer.exe (10.00 MB)
- mencoder.exe (12.32 MB)
- mp4creator.exe (400.00 KB)
- mplayer.exe (13.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- vfw2menc.exe (12.00 KB)
This data is about Any Flv Player 2.4.1 version 2.4.1
If planning to uninstall Any Flv Player 2.4.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Any Flv Player 2.4.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Flv Player
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Any Flv Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Video Converter for Any Flv Player
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Flv Player\afplayerdrm.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Flv Player\AFPVideoConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Flv Player\AnyFlvPlayer.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Flv Player\avcres.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SOCUSOFT\Any FLV Player
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Video Converter for Any Flv Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Flv Player_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Flv Player_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Flv Player_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Flv Player_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Flv Player_is1\UninstallString
Any Flv Player 2.4.1 is a program offered by the software company any-flv-player.com. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Any Flv Player 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Any Flv Player 2.4.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Any Flv Player 2.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Any Flv Player 2.4.1". If it exists on your system the Any Flv Player 2.4.1 application will be found automatically. When you click Any Flv Player 2.4.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Any Flv Player 2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Flv Player 2.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.any-flv-player.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Any Flv Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Any Flv Player 2.4.1.
8. After removing Any Flv Player 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Flv Player 2.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Any Flv Player 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Any Flv Player 2.4.1 by any-flv-player.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Any Flv Player 2.4.1 by any-flv-player.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Any Flv Player 2.4.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 03:33:34.040