Any File Remover versión 10.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 from your systemSAT-NET
. More data about SAT-NET can be seen here
. Further information about Any File Remover versión 10.0 can be seen at http://www.satnet.weebly.com
. Any File Remover versión 10.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Any File Remover versión 10.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) on disk and is labeled Any File Remover 10 (Update).exe.
Any File Remover versión 10.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4345342
bytes) on disk.
- Any File Remover 10 (Update).exe (294.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.97 KB)
- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of Any File Remover versión 10.0.
Any File Remover versión 10.0 is a program marketed by the software company SAT-NET. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Any File Remover versión 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Any File Remover versión 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any File Remover versión 10.0". The Any File Remover versión 10.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Any File Remover versión 10.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Any File Remover versión 10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any File Remover versión 10.0:
- The software company is: http://www.satnet.weebly.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Any File Remover versión 10.0.
8. After uninstalling Any File Remover versión 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Any File Remover versión 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any File Remover versión 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 by SAT-NET from your computer, we are not saying that Any File Remover versión 10.0 by SAT-NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:53:39.117