Any File Remover versión 10.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 from your systemSAT-NET
. More data about SAT-NET can be seen here
. Further information about Any File Remover versión 10.0 can be seen at http://www.satnet.weebly.com
. Any File Remover versión 10.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Any File Remover versión 10.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 294.50 KB (301568 bytes) on disk and is labeled Any File Remover 10 (Update).exe.
Any File Remover versión 10.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.14 MB (4345342
bytes) on disk.
- Any File Remover 10 (Update).exe (294.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.97 KB)
- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of Any File Remover versión 10.0.
Any File Remover versión 10.0 is a program marketed by the software company SAT-NET. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Any File Remover versión 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Any File Remover versión 10.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Any File Remover versión 10.0". If it exists on your system the Any File Remover versión 10.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Any File Remover versión 10.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Any File Remover versión 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any File Remover versión 10.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.satnet.weebly.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SAT-NET\Any File Remover\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Any File Remover versión 10.0.
8. After uninstalling Any File Remover versión 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Any File Remover versión 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any File Remover versión 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 by SAT-NET from your computer, we are not saying that Any File Remover versión 10.0 by SAT-NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any File Remover versión 10.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:53:39.117