Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 from your PCdvdsmith.com
. More data about dvdsmith.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 can be seen at http://www.dvdsmith.com/
. Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner Platinum directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner Platinum\unins000.exe. Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4's primary file takes about 2.97 MB (3111216 bytes) and is named ClonerPlatinum_U.exe.
Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 34.26 MB (35919003
bytes) on disk:
- ClonerPlatinum_U.exe (2.97 MB)
- closehandle_plati.exe (124.00 KB)
- HandBrakeCLI.exe (17.12 MB)
- mplayer.exe (12.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 version 1.2.4
Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 is an application marketed by dvdsmith.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4". If it is installed on your PC the Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdsmith.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Any DVD Cloner Platinum\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4.
8. After removing Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 by dvdsmith.com from your computer, we are not saying that Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 by dvdsmith.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any DVD Cloner Platinum 1.2.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:01:54.773