Any Audio Record
This web page is about Any Audio Record for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Any Audio Record from your PCSoft4Boost Ltd.
. More info about Soft4Boost Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Any Audio Record at http://www.soft4boost.com
. Usually the Any Audio Record application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Any Audio Record is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe. S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe is the Any Audio Record's main executable file and it takes about 10.14 MB (10630384 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Any Audio Record. They take an average of 11.29 MB (11837105
bytes) on disk.
- S4BAnyAudioRecord.exe (10.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Any Audio Record. Click on the links below for other Any Audio Record versions:
...click to view all...
Any Audio Record is a program by Soft4Boost Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Any Audio Record is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Any Audio Record from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Any Audio Record or simply activate the Search field and type in "Any Audio Record". If it exists on your system the Any Audio Record application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Any Audio Record in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Any Audio Record, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Any Audio Record:
- The publisher is: http://www.soft4boost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft4Boost\AnyAudioRecord\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Any Audio Record.
8. After uninstalling Any Audio Record, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Audio Record which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Any Audio Record using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Any Audio Record by Soft4Boost Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Any Audio Record by Soft4Boost Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Any Audio Record in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 14:57:28.563