This page is about Any Angle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Any Angle from your PCAny Angle
. Further information on Any Angle can be found here
. Further information about Any Angle can be seen at http://anyangle.net/support
. Usually the Any Angle program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Any Angle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\AnyAngleuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AnyAngleUninstall.exe is the Any Angle's primary executable file and it occupies close to 242.40 KB (248216 bytes) on disk.
Any Angle installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 703.64 KB (720528
bytes) on disk.
- AnyAngleUninstall.exe (242.40 KB)
- utilAnyAngle.exe (461.24 KB)
This page is about Any Angle version 2015.07.25.143146
alone. You can find here a few links to other Any Angle versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Any Angle from your computer.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Any Angle
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\AnyAngle.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\AnyAnglebho.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\AnyAngleUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\bin\utilAnyAngle.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Any Angle
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Angle
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Any Angle
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Angle\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Angle\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Angle\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Any Angle\Publisher
Any Angle is an application marketed by Any Angle. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Any Angle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Any Angle from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Any Angle or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Any Angle". If it is installed on your PC the Any Angle app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Any Angle in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Any Angle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Any Angle:
- The web site of the program is: http://anyangle.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Any Angle\AnyAngleuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Any Angle.
8. After removing Any Angle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Any Angle which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Any Angle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Any Angle by Any Angle from your computer, we are not saying that Any Angle by Any Angle is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Any Angle in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 17:11:50.147