This web page is about Anubis P2P for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Anubis P2P from your computerAnubisP2P LLC
. More info about AnubisP2P LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.anubisp2p.com/
if you want to read more on Anubis P2P on AnubisP2P LLC's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anubis P2P directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Anubis P2P by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Anubis P2P\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Anubis P2P's main file takes around 5.76 MB (6035456 bytes) and is named Anubis.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Anubis P2P. They take about 6.17 MB (6465618
bytes) on disk.
- Anubis.exe (5.76 MB)
- uninstall.exe (93.08 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Anubis P2P. You can find below info on other releases of Anubis P2P:
Anubis P2P is an application by AnubisP2P LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Anubis P2P is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Anubis P2P from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Anubis P2P or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anubis P2P". If it exists on your system the Anubis P2P app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Anubis P2P in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Anubis P2P, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anubis P2P:
- The publisher is: http://www.anubisp2p.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anubis P2P\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anubis P2P.
8. After removing Anubis P2P, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Anubis P2P which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anubis P2P with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anubis P2P by AnubisP2P LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Anubis P2P by AnubisP2P LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anubis P2P in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 13:02:59.780