Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1
Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 from your computerAriel Beltrán Paneque
. You can read more on Ariel Beltrán Paneque or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 at http://di.sld.cu
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Antivirus-USB folder (same installation drive as Windows). Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Antivirus-USB\unins000.exe. Antivirus-USB.exe is the Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.54 MB (1609806 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1. They take about 2.59 MB (2710872
bytes) on disk.
- Antivirus-USB.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.26 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.5.41
of Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1.
Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 is a program by the software company Ariel Beltrán Paneque. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1". If it is installed on your PC the Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1:
- The web site of the application is: http://di.sld.cu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Antivirus-USB\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1.
8. After uninstalling Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 by Ariel Beltrán Paneque from your PC, we are not saying that Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 by Ariel Beltrán Paneque is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antivirus-USB v8.5.4 beta1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 05:57:10.660