A guide to uninstall Antisquad from your system
Antisquad is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by InsGames
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on InsGames. You can see more info about Antisquad at http://www.antisquad.com
. Antisquad is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Antisquad folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Antisquad is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Antisquad's main file takes about 11.48 MB (12033440 bytes) and is named antisquad.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Antisquad. They take 13.18 MB (13822200
bytes) on disk.
- antisquad.exe (11.48 MB)
- LocalizationConverter.exe (1.21 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
How to remove Antisquad from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Antisquad is an application released by the software company InsGames. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Antisquad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Antisquad or simply click the Search field and type in "Antisquad". If it is installed on your PC the Antisquad application will be found very quickly. After you select Antisquad in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Antisquad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antisquad:
- The publisher is: http://www.antisquad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Antisquad.
8. After removing Antisquad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Antisquad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Antisquad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Antisquad by InsGames from your computer, we are not saying that Antisquad by InsGames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antisquad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-04 03:32:53.523