This info is about Antirun 2.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Antirun 2.2 from your systemAntirun Developers
. Further information on Antirun Developers can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Antirun 2.2 at http://www.antirun.ru
. Antirun 2.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun directory, depending on the user's decision. Antirun 2.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 450.00 KB (460800 bytes) on disk and is titled antirun.exe.
The executables below are part of Antirun 2.2. They occupy an average of 530.57 KB (543305
bytes) on disk.
- antirun.exe (450.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (80.57 KB)
The current web page applies to Antirun 2.2 version 2.2
Antirun 2.2 is a program offered by the software company Antirun Developers. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Antirun 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Antirun 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Antirun 2.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Antirun 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the Antirun 2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Antirun 2.2 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Antirun 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antirun 2.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antirun.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antirun\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Antirun 2.2.
8. After uninstalling Antirun 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Antirun 2.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Antirun 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Antirun 2.2 by Antirun Developers from your PC, nor are we saying that Antirun 2.2 by Antirun Developers is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Antirun 2.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-23 11:20:10.583