This web page is about Antiques Roadshow for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Antiques Roadshow from your systemOberon Media
. More information about Oberon Media can be read here
. C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Antiques Roadshow. The application's main executable file occupies 2.75 MB (2883584 bytes) on disk and is labeled AntiquesRoadShow.exe.
Antiques Roadshow is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.75 MB (2883584
bytes) on disk:
- AntiquesRoadShow.exe (2.75 MB)
Antiques Roadshow is a program marketed by Oberon Media. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Antiques Roadshow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Antiques Roadshow from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Antiques Roadshow or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Antiques Roadshow". If it is installed on your PC the Antiques Roadshow program will be found very quickly. After you click Antiques Roadshow in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Antiques Roadshow, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Antiques Roadshow.
8. After uninstalling Antiques Roadshow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Antiques Roadshow which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Antiques Roadshow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Antiques Roadshow by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Antiques Roadshow by Oberon Media is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Antiques Roadshow supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-30 18:35:31.273