You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Antique Shop for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Antique Shop from your systemGamesPub Ltd.
. You can read more on GamesPub Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More information about Antique Shop can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Antique Shop is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Antique Shop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.19 MB (6490624 bytes) on disk and is labeled AntiqueShop.exe.
Antique Shop is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.30 MB (7657320
bytes) on disk:
- AntiqueShop.exe (6.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Antique Shop is a program marketed by GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Antique Shop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Antique Shop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Antique Shop or simply click the Search field and type in "Antique Shop". The Antique Shop application will be found very quickly. When you click Antique Shop in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Antique Shop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Antique Shop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ToomkyGames.com\Antique Shop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Antique Shop.
8. After uninstalling Antique Shop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antique Shop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Antique Shop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Antique Shop by GamesPub Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Antique Shop by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antique Shop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130