Antipodes EXtreme 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 from your systemFreeGamia, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on FreeGamia, Inc.. Detailed information about Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 can be found at http://www.FreeGamia.com
. Usually the Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Antipodes EXtreme directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\Antipodes EXtreme\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Game.exe and its approximative size is 9.92 MB (10397605 bytes).
Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.19 MB (27459489
bytes) on disk:
- AntipodesEXtreme.exe (13.51 MB)
- FalcoBrowserSetup.exe (580.95 KB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Antipodes EXtreme 1.0.
Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 is an application by FreeGamia, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Antipodes EXtreme 1.0". If it exists on your system the Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Antipodes EXtreme 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antipodes EXtreme 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Antipodes EXtreme\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0.
8. After removing Antipodes EXtreme 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antipodes EXtreme 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 11:32:04.463