Antichamber is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Antichamber from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. You can get more details on Antichamber at http://tapochek.net/
. Antichamber is typically set up in the C:\Jatekok\Antichambar\Antichamber folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Antichamber by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Antichamber\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1090401 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Antichamber. They occupy 1.04 MB (1090401
bytes) on disk.
Antichamber is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Antichamber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Antichamber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Antichamber or simply activate the Search field and type in "Antichamber". If it exists on your system the Antichamber program will be found automatically. After you select Antichamber in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Antichamber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Antichamber:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Antichamber\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Antichamber.
8. After uninstalling Antichamber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antichamber which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Antichamber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Antichamber by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Antichamber by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Antichamber in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 20:51:12.237