AntiSnooper version 2.1
AntiSnooper version 2.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AntiSnooper version 2.1 from your PCBagrify Solutions
. Check out here
for more information on Bagrify Solutions. More information about AntiSnooper version 2.1 can be seen at http://www.Bagrify.com
. AntiSnooper version 2.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AntiSnooper directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for AntiSnooper version 2.1 is C:\Program Files\AntiSnooper\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AntiSnooper.exe and it has a size of 609.29 KB (623912 bytes).
AntiSnooper version 2.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.67 MB (2794481
bytes) on disk.
- AntiSnooper.exe (609.29 KB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (949.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of AntiSnooper version 2.1.
AntiSnooper version 2.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
AntiSnooper version 2.1 is a program marketed by the software company Bagrify Solutions. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AntiSnooper version 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AntiSnooper version 2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AntiSnooper version 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AntiSnooper version 2.1". If it exists on your system the AntiSnooper version 2.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AntiSnooper version 2.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AntiSnooper version 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiSnooper version 2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Bagrify.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AntiSnooper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AntiSnooper version 2.1.
8. After uninstalling AntiSnooper version 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AntiSnooper version 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntiSnooper version 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AntiSnooper version 2.1 by Bagrify Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that AntiSnooper version 2.1 by Bagrify Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AntiSnooper version 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 16:28:53.970