This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AntiShareware 3.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AntiShareware 3.1 from your computerLonerD
. Further information on LonerD can be found here
. You can read more about on AntiShareware 3.1 at http://DreamLair.net/
. The complete uninstall command line for AntiShareware 3.1 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AntiShareware.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled antish.exe and it has a size of 550.77 KB (563988 bytes).
The executables below are part of AntiShareware 3.1. They take an average of 550.77 KB (563988
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of AntiShareware 3.1.
AntiShareware 3.1 is a program by LonerD. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AntiShareware 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AntiShareware 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AntiShareware 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "AntiShareware 3.1". If it exists on your system the AntiShareware 3.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select AntiShareware 3.1 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AntiShareware 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiShareware 3.1:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AntiShareware.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiShareware 3.1.
8. After uninstalling AntiShareware 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AntiShareware 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AntiShareware 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AntiShareware 3.1 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that AntiShareware 3.1 by LonerD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AntiShareware 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-12 11:41:36.650