This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AntiShareware 3.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AntiShareware 3.1 from your computerLonerD
. Further information on LonerD can be found here
. You can read more about on AntiShareware 3.1 at http://DreamLair.net/
. The complete uninstall command line for AntiShareware 3.1 is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AntiShareware.inf,Uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled antish.exe and it has a size of 550.77 KB (563988 bytes).
The executables below are part of AntiShareware 3.1. They take an average of 550.77 KB (563988
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of AntiShareware 3.1.
AntiShareware 3.1 is a program by LonerD. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AntiShareware 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AntiShareware 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AntiShareware 3.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AntiShareware 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the AntiShareware 3.1 app will be found automatically. After you select AntiShareware 3.1 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AntiShareware 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiShareware 3.1:
- The publisher is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\Windows\INF\AntiShareware.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiShareware 3.1.
8. After uninstalling AntiShareware 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AntiShareware 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AntiShareware 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AntiShareware 3.1 by LonerD from your PC, nor are we saying that AntiShareware 3.1 by LonerD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AntiShareware 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-12 11:41:36.650