AntiPopUp for IE
This page is about AntiPopUp for IE for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AntiPopUp for IE from your PCSK Lab.
. Go over here
for more information on SK Lab.. Please open http://www.webknacks.com/antipopup.htm
if you want to read more on AntiPopUp for IE on SK Lab.'s website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AntiPopUp folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AntiPopUp for IE is "C:\Program Files\AntiPopUp\unins000.exe". AntiPopUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AntiPopUp for IE. They occupy about 346.89 KB (355216
bytes) on disk.
- AntiPopUp.exe (304.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (42.89 KB)
The current web page applies to AntiPopUp for IE version 18.104.22.168
AntiPopUp for IE is an application offered by the software company SK Lab.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase AntiPopUp for IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AntiPopUp for IE from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AntiPopUp for IE or simply activate the Search field and type in "AntiPopUp for IE". The AntiPopUp for IE application will be found very quickly. After you click AntiPopUp for IE in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AntiPopUp for IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiPopUp for IE:
- The software company is: http://www.webknacks.com/antipopup.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AntiPopUp\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiPopUp for IE.
8. After uninstalling AntiPopUp for IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AntiPopUp for IE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AntiPopUp for IE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AntiPopUp for IE by SK Lab. from your computer, nor are we saying that AntiPopUp for IE by SK Lab. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AntiPopUp for IE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 22:21:02.417