AntiPlagiarist 1.8 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AntiPlagiarist 1.8 from your PCACNP Software
. You can find out more on ACNP Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.anticutandpaste.com
to get more information about AntiPlagiarist 1.8 on ACNP Software's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiPlagiarist folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing AntiPlagiarist 1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiPlagiarist\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. apui.exe is the AntiPlagiarist 1.8's main executable file and it occupies approximately 373.00 KB (381952 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AntiPlagiarist 1.8. They take an average of 1.02 MB (1066265
bytes) on disk.
- apui.exe (373.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current web page applies to AntiPlagiarist 1.8 version 1.8
AntiPlagiarist 1.8 is a program by ACNP Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AntiPlagiarist 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AntiPlagiarist 1.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AntiPlagiarist 1.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AntiPlagiarist 1.8". If it exists on your system the AntiPlagiarist 1.8 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AntiPlagiarist 1.8 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AntiPlagiarist 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiPlagiarist 1.8:
- The software company is: http://www.anticutandpaste.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AntiPlagiarist\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AntiPlagiarist 1.8.
8. After uninstalling AntiPlagiarist 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AntiPlagiarist 1.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntiPlagiarist 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AntiPlagiarist 1.8 by ACNP Software from your PC, nor are we saying that AntiPlagiarist 1.8 by ACNP Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AntiPlagiarist 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:05:48.677