AntiFreeze 1.00 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 from your computer3DM
. Go over here
where you can get more info on 3DM. Please follow http://www.3DM.com/
if you want to read more on AntiFreeze 1.00 on 3DM's page. Usually the AntiFreeze 1.00 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Grand Theft Auto V folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AntiFreeze 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Grand Theft Auto V\Uninstall.exe. GameLauncher.exe is the AntiFreeze 1.00's main executable file and it occupies around 2.56 MB (2685440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with AntiFreeze 1.00. They take about 81.87 MB (85849006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FIRST INSTALL 7zip.exe (1.13 MB)
- GameLauncher.exe (2.56 MB)
- GTA5.exe (48.67 MB)
- GTA5Mode2.exe (178.46 KB)
- GTA5Mode3.exe (178.46 KB)
- GTA5PatchPack.exe (291.78 KB)
- GTAdef.exe (178.46 KB)
- GTAVLauncher.exe (18.18 MB)
- Launcher.exe (502.50 KB)
- PlayGTAV.exe (9.00 MB)
- ResC.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1,010.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of AntiFreeze 1.00.
AntiFreeze 1.00 is a program by the software company 3DM. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase AntiFreeze 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntiFreeze 1.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AntiFreeze 1.00". If it exists on your system the AntiFreeze 1.00 app will be found automatically. After you click AntiFreeze 1.00 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AntiFreeze 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiFreeze 1.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.3DM.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Grand Theft Auto V\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AntiFreeze 1.00.
8. After removing AntiFreeze 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AntiFreeze 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AntiFreeze 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 by 3DM from your computer, we are not saying that AntiFreeze 1.00 by 3DM is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:42:24.213