AntiFreeze 1.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Go over here
for more details on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. You can read more about on AntiFreeze 1.00 at http://www.resplendence.com
. Usually the AntiFreeze 1.00 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AntiFreeze folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AntiFreeze\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00. AntiFreeze.exe is the AntiFreeze 1.00's main executable file and it takes approximately 142.42 KB (145840 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AntiFreeze 1.00. They occupy an average of 1.44 MB (1507529
bytes) on disk.
- AntiFreeze.exe (142.42 KB)
- resume.exe (654.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to AntiFreeze 1.00 version 1.00
AntiFreeze 1.00 is a program offered by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AntiFreeze 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AntiFreeze 1.00". If it is installed on your PC the AntiFreeze 1.00 application will be found very quickly. When you click AntiFreeze 1.00 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AntiFreeze 1.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntiFreeze 1.00:
- The software company is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AntiFreeze\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiFreeze 1.00.
8. After removing AntiFreeze 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AntiFreeze 1.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AntiFreeze 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AntiFreeze 1.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, we are not saying that AntiFreeze 1.00 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AntiFreeze 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-08 17:51:56.180