This info is about AntiBrowserSpy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy from your computerAbelssoft
. Check out here
for more info on Abelssoft. Further information about AntiBrowserSpy can be found at http://www.abelssoft.de
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AntiBrowserSpy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AntiBrowserSpy.exe and it has a size of 1.00 MB (1052936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AntiBrowserSpy. They take about 7.10 MB (7448952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbFlexTransEditor.exe (276.26 KB)
- AntiBrowserSpy-IE-SocialBlock.exe (1.13 MB)
- AntiBrowserSpy.exe (1.00 MB)
- BrowserMask.exe (803.26 KB)
- ChromeIdCleaner.exe (748.26 KB)
- closeapp.exe (227.00 KB)
- CloseGoogleUpdateService.exe (382.76 KB)
- IndexDatFileDeleter.exe (808.76 KB)
- NetworkConfig.exe (13.76 KB)
- SocialBlock_ProxyCheck.exe (765.76 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.04 MB)
This web page is about AntiBrowserSpy version 156
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AntiBrowserSpy:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AntiBrowserSpy:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Fixe Downloads\AntiBrowserSpy\AntiBrowserSpy.exe
AntiBrowserSpy is an application offered by Abelssoft. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AntiBrowserSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AntiBrowserSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AntiBrowserSpy or simply activate the Search field and type in "AntiBrowserSpy". If it is installed on your PC the AntiBrowserSpy program will be found very quickly. When you click AntiBrowserSpy in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AntiBrowserSpy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AntiBrowserSpy:
- The publisher is: http://www.abelssoft.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AntiBrowserSpy\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AntiBrowserSpy.
8. After removing AntiBrowserSpy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AntiBrowserSpy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntiBrowserSpy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft from your computer, we are not saying that AntiBrowserSpy by Abelssoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AntiBrowserSpy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:34:53.377