Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ISecSoft, Inc.. More information about the app Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 can be seen at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2's primary file takes about 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) and its name is TJEnder.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2. They occupy about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 version 5.6.2
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Scan with Anti Trojan Elite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anti Trojan Elite_is1
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 is an application offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:34:04.910