Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ISecSoft, Inc.. Please follow http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. updat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 665.50 KB (681472 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 665.50 KB (681472
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 version 5.6.1
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 is a program marketed by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 15:22:37.947