Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled TJEnder.exe and its approximative size is 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes).
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 contains of the executables below. They take 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 version 5.6.0
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\BackupDat.Dat
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\TjEnder.ini
Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 is an application offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.6.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 10:06:58.110