Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on ISecSoft, Inc.. You can read more about on Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8's main file takes around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) and its name is TJEnder.exe.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.50 MB (6810970
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- patch.exe (519.50 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 version 5.5.8
Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 is an application marketed by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 application will be found very quickly. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-19 06:01:18.320