Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7
Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 can be seen at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7. TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7. They take about 6.50 MB (6810970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- patch.exe (519.50 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 version 5.5.7
Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 is a program by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:06:51.927