Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more data about Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is named TJEnder.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0. They take about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This info is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 version 5.5.0
Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 is an application marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 05:05:35.957