Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on ISecSoft, Inc.. Detailed information about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8. They occupy about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 version 5.4.8
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 is an application released by ISecSoft, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 app will be found automatically. After you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-07 10:26:30.637