Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6
You can find below details on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ISecSoft, Inc.. More information about the app Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 version 5.4.6
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6:
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\borlndmm.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\cc3260mt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\Helper.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\MFC42D.DLL
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 is a program offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 application will be found very quickly. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 06:56:47.707