Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more data about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4's primary file takes about 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) and is named TJEnder.exe.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 version 5.4.4
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 is a program offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 program will be found automatically. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-14 21:30:18.217